School uniform gives our school an identity and increases a sense of pride and a feeling of belonging both within school and when out in the wider community.
The school expects to have their pupils dress with a school identity in a smart, affordable and practical way, which conforms to standards of decency and safety and enables all pupils to be seen and therefore treated equally. The school uniform shows that pupils belong to our school community and should be worn with pride.
All children should wear our uniform when attending school, on their way to and from school or when participating in school-organised events outside normal school hours.
While thinking about uniform, here is a list of our uniform choices:
- Navy blue cardigans, jumpers or sweatshirts (plain or with the school logo – no hoods)
- Black or grey trousers, shorts, skirts, pinafore dresses (not leggings or joggers unless for outdoor PE)
- White or pale blue shirts
- Blue and white striped or checked summer dresses.
- White tee-shirt (plain or school logo)
- Navy shorts for indoor PE
- Navy joggers or leggings (plain – no logo)
- Trainers suitable for outdoor PE
Items with the school logo can be purchased online from https://www.tesco.com/direct/ues/